1.4

I place an order with hearing direct.On aug 8/2017.

And they say they shipped my item and they charged my credit card for $40.39 To this day September 5/2017 I still have not received my order. And I have called them 5 times and they tell me they won't refund my money that they sent another phone but like I said I never got that one either I have sent them 4 emails and in the email I ask for my item to be sent by express shipping and with insurance. Or please refund my money. They proceed to tell me they are at the mercy of the post office.

So they can't refund my money. I think they should have better customer service when you sal a product you should send it with insurance. If I paid for the item I should get it. If I don't they should refund my money.

I feel I have given them a chance to make it right. So all I know is to file a complaint. And call my credit card and file unauthorized charges So I would advise anyone not to trust this company because they make money on you by not getting your item to you.

Bad Bad company Renee Starr 940-433-0101.Order # 200026045 Ordered on aug 8/2017

Review about: Hearing Direct Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: Dont deliver.

Had an Experience with Hearing Direct?

Comments